Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy #ThursDIY!

Happy ThursDIY, everyone!  Today I'm sharing 8 fun projects to help you kick off 2015!  Margot rocks perler beads, Aunt Peaches shows you how to make beautiful tassels in minutes and I'm hosting an Artist Trading Card swap.  If you want to get involved with it, e-mail me at MarkMontanoNYC@aol.com.
I'd love for you to get involved.

Heather Mann shows us how to make simple bunting for Valentine's Day: http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2014/12/tutorial-simple-valentine-bunting/
Cathie demonstrates how to decoupage a frame with patterns and easy zipper flowers:
Cathy Attix creates a ribbon and chain bracelet. Stack a bunch of these! 
Margot Potter makes a super cool perler bead necklace. Love the colors!
Aunt Peaches shows us how to make a tassel necklace in 5 minutes. Awesome!
Check out how I made these huge kraft paper feathers! Chic centerpiece look...
Crafty Chica creates metal stamped charms... and in Spanish! Wow!
I'm hosting an event to swap artist trading cards! Check out the DIY and more info here:
Make fun bookends by spray painting old trophies!

1 comment: